Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE, AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WAIVERS OF RIGHTS, DISPUTE RESOLUTION, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, AND YOUR INDEMNITY TO US.
Welcome to PsychicReadings24.com. PsychicReadings24.com provides psychic and astrological entertainment services, including providing live psychic and astrology services, and publishing newsletters, blogs, horoscopes and other psychic and astrological content.
Your use of the Services (defined below) and the PsychicReadings24.com. Website (PsychicReadings24.com) and applications (collectively, the “the website ”), including, without limitation, all content, information, text, questions, comments, ideas, graphics, images, tools, and software programs contained in the Website and related materials, is governed by these terms and conditions of use (“Terms & Conditions”), and is subject to arbitration (as set forth below).
- The provider is
SERENE CENTER GUIDING UNIVERSAL5 LIMITED
112C High Street, 1st floor
Tel: +44 (0)13 2292 7753
Email: [email protected]
Website: https://PsychicReadings24.com (the “Provider”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”).
2 TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms shall apply between the Provider and any legally competent consumer (the ”Customer”) who places orders through or otherwise uses (“ the Website-“) and/or the Services (defined below) shall be subject to these. By accessing the Website or making use of the Services, you accept to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not wish to accept these Terms & Conditions,you must immediately leave the Website and stop making use of the Services.
- We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions with 14 days’ notice via information provided on the website.
- The Customer must be 18 years of age to be able to use the service without parental consent.
- The Services are provided by Us for Your personal use. You must not seek to commercially exploit any of the Services.
- You must not do or attempt to do anything which could hamper or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website.
- You must not use the Website for any unlawful purpose or for the publication of, linking to, issue or display of any unlawful material (such terms to include, but not be limited to, any pirated software or any material which is obscene, pornographic, threatening, malicious, deceptive, harmful, abusive, defamatory, intimidating, discriminatory on the basis of religions, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability) or which breaches the rights (including, but not limited to IPR) of Us and / or any third party or which encourages or procures any criminal activity or contains any virus, trojan horses, or other harmful code.
- You must not record or disclose personal data regarding another Customer or a Reader (defined below) or any other person (including, without limitation, their email, address or other contact details that would enable others to contact them) without their express consent.
- You agree that you will not use any audio recording or retention devices/technology in connection with yourReadings , and you will not otherwise make any recordings, copies, scans, or transcriptions of readings , including teadings by phone, chat or direct message, without Our prior written concent. You acknowledge and agree that We may record chat and direct message Readings . Although We may provide you with access to recordings of your chat and direct message Readings , you acknowledge and agree that, at any time at our discretion, We may delete such recordings, and/or terminate your access to such recordings.
- Users are not permitted to use the Services for the purpose of advertising, or for the purpose of displaying information in connection with any commercial activities other than the Services. If you are a Customer and We find or suspect you to be in breach of this paragraph (at Our sole discretion), We reserve the right to permanently exclude you from using the Services.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your membership and registration at any time without notice at Our discretion where you are or We suspect that You may be in breach of these Terms & Conditions or where your use of the Services may be causing damage to telecommunications systems or other technical installations, or causing offence to our other members. In addition, a breach of the Terms & Conditions may constitute an offence of fraud and result in legal claims and damages as well as criminal prosecution.
- We may, at Our discretion, monitor or record Services (e.g.calls or messages) for the purpose of ensuring compliance with these Terms & Conditions for training purposes and to investigate any complaints. We reserve the right to edit or delete any and all text, audio and video messages which We consider to be in breach of these Terms & Conditions?
- You agree to fully indemnify Us in respect of all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, expenses, demands or costs (including any legal fees in relation to such claim or damages) incurred by Us due to any matter in relation to or arising from Your use of the Service(s) or Website including any breach or suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions or Your violation of any law or infringement of third party rights.
3 INFORMATION AND THE SERVICES
- We shall present Readers to Customers through the Service in a suitable manner and, at the request of a Customer, We shall establish contact between the Customer and Reader via a telephone or the Internet or other means of communications (a “Connection”). Please note that Connections depend on the personal and technical availability of Your chosen Reader and of the Service requested by you . Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall constitute a warranty from Us that each and every Service, content and/or Reader shall be available at all times
- The Provider offers, in exchange for payment, access to direct telephone lines to users of the Website who provide content and offer information, readings, and other entertainment services to Customers(“Readers”) and other related entertainment services, including astrology, psychology, dream interpretation, animal communication and healing and publishing newsletters, blogs, horoscopes and other psychic and astrological content (“the Services”).
- The Website primarily contains descriptions of the products and services made generally available by the Provider (”Information”). The Website additionally contains log-in access to the Services.
- If you wish to have access to the Services, you are required to create a profile/account with a username on the Website and to select a password. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the username and password and for any activity using the username and password. The Provider shall not be liable if your profile has been used by other parties.
- You must inform Us immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of Your registration details (including, but not limited to, your password). You can do this by emailing Us at [email protected]
- You can change your username, password and preferences and have your profile deleted from the Website at any time by contacting customer service.
- You are obligated to notify the Provider of any changes to your address, your contact information, credit card information and other issues of relevance to the agreement as soon as possible.
- By using the Website or the Services, you agree not to use false identities or impersonate any person or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- At regular intervals, the Provider will send newsletter emails to users of the Website who have created a profile and accepted to receive such news. You can deselect receiving such newsletters at any time by changing your profile or by contacting us.
- Any and all content, Service(s) and information is provided as entertainment services only and do not in any way constitute legal, financial, medical or any sort of professional counselling. By engaging in Services rendered by Readers or reading the content on this Website, you understand that We do not provide recommendations, counselling or give any directions for you to follow. A Reader, for example, may from time to time offer a personal opinion but this does not constitute consultation, may it be legal, financial, medical or any sort of professional counselling. The content of the Services and the use of this Website are merely for reference purposes and must not substitute professional counselling of the above-mentioned kind.
- Information provided through our Services, on the Website , and in other of Our materials, including, but not limited to, information provided in newsletters, horoscopes, and readings , is for entertainment purposes only. Information from the Provider or its affiliates or their employees or contractors, including, but not limited to, the Readers, is not intended to be a substitute for any professional advice, including, but not limited to, (a) professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, (b) professional financial or investment advice or guidance, or (c) professional legal advice. Never disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice or other professional advice because of something you have read on the Website or information received through our Services. We are not engaged in the practice of medicine or law and do not recommend or endorse any specific products, procedures, treatments, medications, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned, discussed, or described on the Website or in Our materials or through Our Services. We are not engaged in the business of providing financial or investment advice and our employees and contractors are not registered financial advisors. Your reliance on the information provided byUs, by Our employees or contractors, by a third party moderator, by Our sponsors, or by other users of the Website or Services is solely at your own election or choice. Any and all decisions that you make that are based in whole or in part upon information provided by Us , Our employees, Our contractors, or Our sponsors, or otherwise available on the Website, will be your sole and exclusive responsibility.
- Customers may submit ratings in respect of individual Readers. We reserve the right to edit and delete ratings where We consider it to be advisable or necessary, in particular with regard to obscene, pornographic, threatening, malicious, deceptive, harmful, abusive, defamatory, intimidating, and discriminatory or derogatory comments.
- Unless otherwise specifically provided, all coupons, discounts and special offers are non-transferrable, valid for a limited period of time, can be used only once per customer, and may not be combined with any other coupon, discount or special offer. Unless otherwise specifically provided, introductory offers are valid only for new customers on their first purchase. There is a limit of one introductory offer per person, credit card, phone number, address, and email, and anyone who attempts to circumvent this limitation may be refused service and subject to liability.
4 THE CUSTOMER’S LIABILITY FOR PAYMENT
- Purchase of the Service is accepted and the Service is supplied when the customer has logged in to the Website and selected a Reader and a Service.
- The customer is liable for payment for the use of the Services. The liability also covers the use by others of the Customer’s subscription, including the use by unauthorised parties if it cannot be demonstrated that the use by an unauthorised party was not made possible by negligence on the part of the provider.
5 PAYMENT FOR SERVICES VIA CREDIT CARD
- The payment window of the Website will show which credit cards are accepted. Generally speaking, payment will be accepted via VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MAESTRO and MASTERCARD.
- During registration, when setting up the account, the Customer provides the payment card details needed for payment of Services. If a payment cannot be executed, for example if the payment card has expired or the like, the Customer will be notified of the missing payment and will receive an email with a payment request. The Provider does not store any sensitive payment information. This is stored in encrypted format by the safe online payment provider Bambora. The Customer must keep account and payment card information updated via logging in to the Website.
- All amounts are in AUD (Australian Dollar) and include VAT, where applicable.
- Customers are charged fees for the use of the Services, which is billed in 60 second intervals. The calculation starts from the successful placement of a Reader.
- This fee includes fee for the Connection, the rate for the chosen Reader and VAT, where applicable. We reserve the right to modify fees and rates, and We shall notify you of Our current pricing on the Website.
- The charge for your call is calculated before the call start and is based on time selected and rate of chosen Reader and is manually or automatically charged to your credit/debit card, depending on your settings in your account. If you have enabled “Pay-as-you-go ” in your account, the call can be extended beyond the selected number of minutes and your account will automatically charge your credit/debit card the number of minutes you have selected in the “Pay-as-you- go ” settings.
- When a payment has been made, you will see a receipt in your account and get it by mail.
- The Provider uses an approved payment server, which encrypts all your card information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This means that your card information cannot be read.
- DISCLAIMER – NO MONITORING OF USAGE Neither the Company nor any of its affiliates has any responsibility or obligation to notify you of your accumulated charges or other expenses with us. The amount of time you spend with the readers will be reflected in your charges and is solely at your own election or choice. The Company does not monitor usage patterns and is under no obligation to any customer to take any action or to refrain from taking any action with respect to usage of the Sites or Service.
6 CODE OF ETHICS ON THE WEBSITE
All our Psychic Readers work in compliance with a common code of ethics to ensure competent counselling.
- The Reader will only tune in to people who have requested it.
- The Reader will show the customer respect and empathy.
- The Reader will observe confidentiality and secrecy in all aspects.
- The Reader will never talk about death, misfortune or serious illness.
- The Reader will never interfere in a medical decision regarding medication or the like, but will always ask the Customer to consult their doctor again.
- If the person is under the age of 18, consent must be requested from their parent or guardian.
7 INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
- Links available via the Website serve information purposes only. The websites linked to are not under the control of the Provider and the Provider is therefore not liable for the content of those websites or the content of links to such websites. The Provider only offers these shortcuts to provide easier access to these websites. The fact that the Provider makes a link available at the Website does not mean that the Provider has approved the website in question.
8 COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
- All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademark rights, design rights, copyrights, patent and use model rights, know-how, etc. related to the Website, the Information and the Services belongs without limitation to the Provider or its suppliers.
- You are not permitted in any way to copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, disseminate, record, transfer, commercially use, edit, provide to the public or in any other way disseminate services, internet pages or materials from the Website, the Information or the Services or machine codes for elements constituting the Website, the Information or the Services for any purposes other thanyour own personal use.
- With consideration to the above you are permitted to download limited excerpts for your own personal use provided that no more than one copy is made of any given information.
9 CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES
- The Provider reserves the right to make on-going changes to or to temporarily or permanently close the Website, the Information or the Services (or parts thereof) or to launch new services with or without notice. You accept that the Provider is not liable to you or any third party for changes, temporary suspensions or permanent closures of the Website or the Services.
- The Provider will make changes to these Terms & Conditions on an on-going basis. The Provider shall consider that the changed Terms & Conditions have been accepted in case of use of the Website, the Information or the Services after the changes have been published on the Website.
10 LIABILITY RESTRICTIONS FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
You expressly understand and agree that neither We nor any of Our directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates (including parent or subsidiary companies), agents, representatives, joint venture parties, independent contractors, third-party information providers, merchants or licensors (collectively “PR24 Parties”), will be liable to you , in contract or in tort, for any loss or damages, either actual or consequential, arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions, or to your(or any third party’s) use or inability to use the Website or the Services, or to yourreliance upon any information. In particular, the PR24 Parties will have no liability for damages of any kind, including, without limitation, compensatory, consequential, direct, indirect, punitive, special or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation; errors; loss of data, income, or profit, loss or damage to property; or interruption in availability of data), arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions,your use or inability to use the Sites or the Services, or to your reliance upon any information, whether based in verbal agreement, contract, tort, statutory or other law, except only in the case of death or personal injury where, and only to the extent that, applicable law requires such liability. The remedies provided for under these Terms & Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms & Conditions. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential, incidental, or special damages or of implied warranties, in such states and jurisdictions liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- The disclaimers and limitation of liability set forth herein are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Us and you. The Website and the information provided therein and the Services would not be provided without such disclaimers and limitations.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the PR24 Parties from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys’ reasonable fees) related to your violation of these Terms & Conditions, and your use of the Sites or the Services.
- The Website, the Information and the Services are made available as found. The Provider gives no guarantees regarding the Website, the Information or the Services.
- The Provider shall only be responsible for losses incurred by you as a result of our material breach of these Terms & Conditions. The Provider shall not be liable for deficiencies attributable to hardware, software or other equipment not supplied by the Provider. The Provider’s total liability is limited to $100 (one hundred Australian Dollar). Under no circumstances shall the Provider be liable, neither pursuant to or outside of contract or in any other way for indirect losses, consequential or unpredictable losses, loss of earnings, loss of profits, loss of income, loss or reconstruction of data, regardless of whether the Provider had been notified of the possibility of such loss or liability.
- General Information
- These Terms & Conditions for the use of the Website, the Information and the Service serve to regulate your use of the Website, the Information and the Services and shall prevail over all previous agreements.
- The Provider shall be entitled, either in part or in full, to transfer its rights and obligations pursuant to these Terms & Conditions to a third party. The Customer may not transfer their rights or obligations pursuant to these Terms & Conditions to a third party without the prior written permission from the Provider.
- Each provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be constructed separately and independently. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable under the law of any jurisdiction, that shall not affect or impair:
- the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these Terms & Conditions or
- the legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that or any other provision of these Terms & Condition
13 LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Both you and We hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14 MONEY BACK GARANTEE
- We are so sure you will love Our Readers and Services provided that We will offer you a money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your credit card reading and terminate your call within the first 3 minutes. Upon terminating, please use Our customer service number and We will either offer to connect you to another Reader of your choice or refund your the money.
- Money back guarantee applies to a credit card call that has been connected to the Reader for a maximum of 3 minutes.
- There is a limit of 3 refunds per person. All requests must be made through our customer service number and are subject to verification.
- Requests for refunds must be made within 60 minutes of the call being terminated.
15 FINAL CLAUSES
The European Commission provides an online platform for online dispute resolution (ODR platform), which can be found here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers have the opportunity to use this platform for the settlement of their dispute.
These Terms & Conditions are made available in the English language only.